Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to support executing the product vision across all platforms, including maintaining and improving existing product lines and contributing to the development of new product solutions. Working closely with the product team, the Associate Product Manager role will contribute to the investigation of market trends, delve into customer problems via customer research and analysis, assist in creating high-level business requirements, and support the training and education of the organization on product and market trends and changes.
As a key spokesperson for the product team, you must be comfortable engaging with customers, partners, and internal teams in both small and large group settings. In this cross-functional role, you will also field questions while collaborating with product, content, support, and sales to support the go-to-market for our products.
What you will do
- Support Product Managers in the development of new features and the optimization of existing features
- Translate product requirements and reporting issues into stories for engineering in Clubhouse
- Work closely with engineers as they complete tickets and participate in UAT to review
- Generate detailed requirements documentation and socialize them with Product, Engineering, and other key stakeholders
- Dive into metrics and run queries to help prioritize bugs
- Collect and distill feedback about our platform, helping us identify trends and unmet needs
- Build a foundation of knowledge on our industry and product offering in collaboration with the product and content team
- Deliver regular training to the sales organization (in-person/recorded training, one-pagers, & assessments will be the most prevalent)
- Maintain the collection of documentation and training materials, ensuring that materials are up to date and comprehensive
- Support the product team by anticipating challenges and roadblocks and developing communication and training programs to address these challenges
Skills you bring
- 3+ years working in product management or equivalent experience
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs
What We Bring to the Table
Eligible employees qualify for the following benefits:
- Stock options, as part of your overall compensation package
- 100% coverage of medical, vision, and dental insurance premiums for employees
- 50% premium coverage for dependents
- Available HSA and FSA programs
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Flexible leave, with dedicated parent and bereavement leave policies
- 401(k) plan
- Company-paid student loan repayment
- Referral bonus plan
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.