Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
Cybrary is looking for an energetic, open-minded, and solutions-oriented IT professional to join our Information Technology & Security team. Reporting directly to the CISO, you will be responsible for deploying, managing, and securing our third-party SaaS/PaaS technologies, networks, endpoints, and other information systems that support our organization and mission. You will work closely with technical and non-technical teams to ensure we are effectively managing our security and risk posture across the organization and adhering to company policies and industry best practices. You will play an integral part in the technology selection and fulfillment process by helping to define requirements, identify solutions, providing feedback, and overseeing implementation projects. As a technology leader, you will assist in developing best practices and documentation regarding the use of our information systems. We're looking for someone who believes no job is too small and understands the importance of finding a way to "yes" when it comes to technology and security.
Join us and our community of IT and cybersecurity experts developing the skills of professionals just like you!
What you will do:
- Oversee our IT systems, including SaaS/PaaS systems, networking resources, laptops, and other mobile devices, and manage our overall security and risk posture, including physical security
- Participate in the full lifecycle of technology purchasing decisions
- Organize, plan, and drive deployment and maintenance projects of all information technology systems as the lead technical project manager
- Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement new security tools, techniques, and technologies
- Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments at the network, system, and application levels
- Develop, document, and implement best practices for using information technology systems by collaborating with interdepartmental leaders to ensure consistency, efficiency, and compliance with our policies
- Implement and maintain security controls and policies, formulate operational risk mitigation, and assist delivering the security awareness program
- Administer SaaS/PaaS business technologies such as Google Workspace, Slack, Rippling (HRIS/IdP), and Mosyle (MDM)
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding Cybrary's security practices, policies, and procedures
- Manage access control systems, support onboarding and offboarding of employees, and provide and oversee help desk support, including Tier-1 support
Skills you bring:
- 3+ years of professional experience administering, deploying, supporting, and securing various IT systems including endpoints, networks, and complex, highly integrated SaaS/PaaS technologies
- 2+ years of experience leading/managing an IT helpdesk support team
- 2+ years of project management experience
- A bachelor’s degree in information systems or other related field of study or an additional two years of work experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor's degree
- Experience collaborating with executives and other leaders in developing and adopting effective and compliant technology solutions and best practices
- Excellent technical project management skills and experience developing and executing complex project plans
- Exceptional technical troubleshooting and issue resolution skills
- In-depth knowledge/expertise with MacOS, Google Workspace, and Slack
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, Ubiquiti/Unifi, Zoom, Zendesk, Salesforce, Apple/Microsoft DEP/MDM solutions, SSO/IdP technologies, and/or anti-malware tools preferred
- Ability to balance competing priorities and stay composed under pressure
- Outstanding interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and time-management skills
- Highly developed customer-service mentality
- Enjoy working independently and as part of a team
What We Bring to the Table
Eligible employees qualify for the following benefits:
- Stock options, as part of your overall compensation package
- 100% coverage of medical, vision, and dental insurance premiums for employees
- 50% premium coverage for dependents
- Available HSA and FSA programs
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Flexible leave, with dedicated parent and bereavement leave policies
- 401(k) plan
- Company-paid student loan repayment
- Referral bonus plan
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.