Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
Cybrary is seeking a solutions-oriented Customer Experience Associate to join our growing Customer Experience team. The Customer Experience team strives to create meaningful interactions with each and every customer we serve. In this role, the Customer Experience Associate will troubleshoot customer queries via chat, and help customers resolve issues including website navigation, product questions, ordering and payment issues. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, detail-oriented, resourceful, collaborative, and knows how to maintain perspective and levity in a fast-paced environment. This role includes a full-time schedule with weekend hours - specific schedules available at time of offer.
What you will do
- Respond to all chat, voicemail, and email inquiries in a timely manner from our ticketing platform
- Navigate seamlessly between multiple client interactions and internal systems while working toward clearly defined customer service goals
- Troubleshoot technical problems including but not limited to browser issues, email deliverability, payment portals, IP addresses and authentication methods
- Ensure your SLAs are met and positive CSAT rating is maintained
- Collaborate and work closely with the Customer Success and Product teams for interdepartmental projects and cross-functional support
- Align with and execute on internal operating procedures to ensure best-in-class delivery of support
- Contribute to internal projects and share new ideas/feedback relating to customers and our team’s processes
Skills you bring
- 1-3 years experience in customer service/customer-facing role (tech industry preferred, but not required)
- Proven fast learner who is willing to ask questions and communicate openly
- Expert written and communication skills - you are friendly and empathetic, aware of your tone, and able to be clear and concise.
- Genuine interest in the Cybersecurity and Information technology industry
- A willingness to go above and beyond to resolve customer issues
- Technically proficient/prior experience with Slack, Google Sheets and Zendesk or another live-chat ticketing platform
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth startup a major plus
What We Bring to the Table
Eligible employees qualify for the following benefits:
- Stock options, as part of your overall compensation package
- 100% coverage of medical, vision, and dental insurance premiums for employees
- 50% premium coverage for dependents
- Available HSA and FSA programs
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Flexible leave, with dedicated parent and bereavement leave policies
- 401(k) plan
- Company-paid student loan repayment
- Referral bonus plan
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.