Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
What you will do
- Build and manage product design from both a business and consumer side
- Own a product line through the entire software development life cycle
- Work within a cross-functional team to deliver on product strategies, driving key company metrics and ultimately drive growth in a product-led growth model
- Distill, synthesize, and organize qualitative and quantitative information to understand our loops and prioritize new growth opportunities
- Adopt a customer-centric approach to understand user needs to ultimately drive customer success
- Find opportunities to acquire, activate, and retain subscribers. This includes educating learners about the value of a subscription, highlighting features that a subscriber may not be using, and more.
- Define and validate product requirements and execute the short- and long-term roadmap to deliver the best possible user experience
- Prioritize requirements across conflicting dimensions, and bring a data-driven mindset to creating acceptance criteria and other success metrics
- Establish measurements to assess the value of product features delivered
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration and inclusion across all disciplines
Skills you bring
- 8+ years of general work experience, including 5+ years working in product management
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative, user-friendly websites and/or mobile applications
- Previous success in a consumer-facing product role, and a passion for great user experience
- Proven capability in translating ideas into innovative and detailed product solutions
- Critical thinking about the task at hand, constantly discussing and evaluation of tradeoffs in different approaches -- there are always different ways to solve a problem
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous experience in edtech or cybersecurity a plus
What We Bring to the Table
Eligible employees qualify for the following benefits:
- Stock options, as part of your overall compensation package
- 100% coverage of medical, vision, and dental insurance premiums for employees
- 50% premium coverage for dependents
- Available HSA and FSA programs
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Flexible leave, with dedicated parent and bereavement leave policies
- 401(k) plan
- Company-paid student loan repayment
- Referral bonus plan
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.