Cybercrime is big business - and not just for the criminals. Business costs related to cybercrime are estimated to go up about 15% per each year reaching about $10.5 trillion annually by 2025. At CyberGRX, we are in the trenches helping businesses and clients combat those threats.
We have transformed third-party cyber risk management for enterprises all over the world through our disruptive cloud-based exchange solution. We help companies achieve a detailed view of their third-party vendor ecosystem to help them quickly showcase, identify and mitigate security risks. We also work with our clients to provide cutting edge predictive analytics to provide insights into how they can better stop attacks from happening.
What does a Sr. Website Marketing Manager do?
You own everything pertaining to CyberGRX.com, including the public-facing website and all its functionality, the backend/under the hood workings, the Content Management System (CMS) that it’s built on, as well as how well it drives visitors to convert. You have both the technical and business aptitude to make a website the best sales and marketing tool it can be. This means you’re a Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) pro, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expert, and always looking for ways to push the boundaries on our digital presence.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, this role collaborates very closely with the Product Marketing team, the Visual Designer, the Content Marketing Manager, the Product team, and other departments as needed. You will also be the point-of-contact for website-related outside vendors.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Maintain day-to-day website operations including troubleshooting any issues that occur
- Ensure our tracking scripts are properly setup and running - collecting and reporting on clean information and analytics to use to improve our digital marketing strategies through Google Analytics
- Continuously run A/B tests for CRO improvements
- Create website roadmap for short, medium and long-term strategies to drive organic traffic and engagement
- Develop responsive landing pages in HubSpot or Ceros for marketing campaigns, asset downloads (white papers, research documents, etc.), and events
- Lead website design and architecture overhaul, including ensuring a smooth SEO and UX transition
- Work with Content Manager & Product Marketer to keep website content fresh
- Ensure website is following SEO best practices and make suggestions for improvement
- Own the Agility (CMS) instance and the external technical support agency
- Work with Design Team to ensure graphics and images are showing correctly and regularly refreshed to reflect product changes
- Monitor competitors’ websites for changes, features, and functionality that we may want to implement ourselves
- Be the point-of-contact/liaison for all website matters including but not limited to content update requests from other departments, matters needing the assistance of our web dev company, internal technical issues, etc.
- Organize and catalog visual content in the CMS
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience managing B2B websites
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Proven ability to increase website traffic and conversions
- Deep knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- Advanced working knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to build custom dashboards and report on website performance (certification a plus)
- Advanced working knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), with Google Optimize experience a plus
- Ability to build Agility CMS modules using react.js
- Understanding of HubSpot CMS, HubSpot Design Manager, HubSpot Landing Pages
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS to manipulate react.js frameworks
- Experience implementing and maintaining chatbots (Drift)
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- Competitive base salary (DOE) plus incentive compensation
- Full benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program + employer match up to 3% of base salary
- $100/month Wellness stipend
- Company equity
- Paid parental leave
- Life insurance
- Remote-friendly work environment
- Employee Assistance Program with mental healthcare coverage
- Employee referral program
- Open Time Off Policy
Annual Base Salary Range: $110,000 - $125,000
Annual Bonus Potential: 10% of base salary
With our headquarters based in Denver, Colorado and employees based globally - we strive to hire team members who want ownership, impact and growth. We invite you to learn more about us and would love you to consider joining our team. We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
CyberGRX prioritizes the health and well-being of employees, and vaccines are the best tool currently available to help control this global pandemic and protect our employees. Therefore, for everyone's safety, as a condition of employment: all employees will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the commencement of their employment (subject to the availability of reasonable accommodation when required by law). Some roles may be 100% remote and could be exempt from the vaccine mandate.
Our company headquarters are in Denver, Colorado and while we're always hiring talent here at the base of the Rocky Mountains - we're also open to remote candidates for certain roles! For any remote hires - we're hiring in the following states AL, AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, KS, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI.