We are searching for a Software Engineer - Full Stack!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process. 63% of data breaches are linked to a third party and CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Software Engineer do at CyberGRX?
At a base level, you will develop and deploy semantic cross-browser compatible and visually stunning end user experiences built with ReactJS, supported by Python or Go oriented back-end services. You will leverage your experience to establish best practices for web development and drive the team and the codebase to a higher level. You will also collaborate with architects in the development and implementation of SaaS platform for cyber risk assessments. An ideal candidate will not only have a passion to lead and collaborate, but also be hungry to assist others in the development of their own careers.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Contribute to the design and development of our microservices architecture and our overall platform.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally across several departments including your engineering teammates, Devops, and test engineers to ensure our architectural vision remains coordinated, well-understood, and built-to-last.
- You will help your team accomplish initiatives and high-priority items on the CyberGRX roadmap.
- Work with the latest technologies and continuously learn new things.
- Maintain strong lines of communication as part of a distributed team with extensive remote-work experience.
What you bring to the table:
- You have demonstrable prior experience building a 24/7, high-availability B2B SaaS platform.
- You have an appreciation for unit and functional test strategies, test automation in general, and recognize that these are responsibilities shared across both Development and Test teams.
- You have an understanding the following skillsets and a specialization in one (or more) of them:
- Building high-usage production web platforms.
- Microservice architectures (ours are written in python)
- Neo4j & Postgres
- Apollo & GraphQL
- Typescript & React
- XP practices, including test driven development, pair programming, CI/CD, and lean coding practices
- Docker based development, K8S, and Neo4J a strong plus
- You have an appreciation for unit and functional test strategies and test automation.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment *We are 100% remote for the time being, but are actively seeking new office space in the centrally located LoDo area in downtown Denver when Colorado guidelines permit a safe return to an office setting
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion.
- Free Eco Pass for local Denver employees – when we are back in the office.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $90,000-$120,000
Annual Bonus Potential: 10% of your base salary
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
*CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.