We are searching for Assessment Coordinators!
This team is growing a ton so we have multiple openings!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms most organizations with a dramatic stream of party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does an Assessment Coordinator do at CyberGRX?
Assessment Coordinators provide support to vendors throughout the third party assessment process. The right person for this role will have excellent communication skills, is highly organized, and has a "get things done" attitude. You are someone who enjoys working with a wide variety of personalities and is highly adaptable in an extremely fast pace and growing company!
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will have daily contact with vendors and/or customers via email (MS Outlook) or phone.
- You will be responsible for updating status' and notes daily for 50+ assessments in Salesforce.
- You will monitor progress of assigned assessments and follow-up with vendor contact accordingly.
- You will be responsible for maintaining customer confidentiality at all times.
What you bring to the table:
- You have experience in a professional customer service role working with multiple customers or vendors.
- You are an optimistic team player who can function in a high pressure environment.
- You have experience working in a high volume customer experience role.
- You have solid communication skills both written and oral.
- You pay strong attention to detail.
- You have excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- You are great at cross collaboration and can successfully communicate with all departments.
- You have the ability to offer feedback and input in a professional manner.
- You are familiar with the Microsoft office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, OneNote, and One Drive).
- You have the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.