We are searching for a Software Engineer - Full Stack!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Software Engineer - Full Stack do at CyberGRX?
At a base level, you will develop and deploy semantic cross-browser compatible and visually stunning end user experiences built with ReactJS, supported by Python or Go oriented back-end services. You will leverage your experience to establish best practices for web development and drive the team and the codebase to a higher level. You will also collaborate with architects in the development and implementation of our Software as a Service (SaaS) platform for cyber risk assessments. An ideal candidate will not only have a passion to lead and collaborate, but also be hungry to assist others in the development of their own careers.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will be a key contributor in the design and development of our web application architecture and our overall platform.
- You will be a collaborative engineer, working with Full Stack, Front End, Back End engineers and Test engineers to ensure our architectural vision remains coordinated, well-understood, and built-to-last.
- You will be comfortable working as part of a distributed team with extensive remote-work experience (and may be full-time remote yourself), so understanding how to effectively maintain strong lines of communication is critical.
- You will be working with the latest technologies and comfortable learning new things.
- You will promote process improvement and lean agile principles to evolve the team and organization.
What you bring to the table:
- You’ve got at least 2 years of experience working with TypeScript, and React.js.
- You know and embrace the latest TDD and pair programming techniques.
- You have a passion for your craft.
- You’ve got experience working in an Agile environment.
- You have a strong understanding of web architecture to include, DOM, HTTP, JSON, REST, WEBSOCKETS, and how they play a part in application design.
- You are well versed in the various HTTP Codes, HTTP Verbs, and HTTP Routing.
- You’re a champion of software development best practices and guidelines set forth by development team leaders and architects.
- You have an understanding of JWT authentication and authorization protocols.
- You enjoy both working independently and as part of a team.
- You like to coach, mentor, and train other engineers.
- You are good at collaborating with both local and remote team members using Slack, video conferencing, email, etc.
- You have knowledge of Webpack.
- You’ve got experience writing NodeJS / ExpressJS server side code.
- You have dabbled with GraphQL and Apollo.
- You’ve had a peek at mobile application development.
- You have experience with Cypress as a testing framework.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.