We are searching for a Software Test Engineer!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Software Test Engineer do at CyberGRX?
The Software Test Engineer supports a product development team by providing timely information about characteristics of the product that potentially threaten its value to customers and other stakeholders.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will evaluate the product by learning about it through experimentation.
- You’ll learn about the needs, desires, and expectations of stakeholders by interacting with them.
- You will seek to understand and model product and schedule risks from the intersection of expectations, plans, and realities.
- You’ll share information about testing performed and risks uncovered.
- You will work with Software Development Engineers in Test to mitigate post-delivery regression risk.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a strong intellectual curiosity and show a keen interest in the details of technical problems.
- You’ve got solid mental discipline and take a systematic approach to problem solving and staying on target.
- You have stellar communication skills and can summarize complex issues clearly and explain how they impact specific stakeholders.
- You’ve got great technical skills and understand the internals of software applications well enough to expose and explain their faults.
- You have true empathy and listen carefully to stakeholder needs and can advocate for them.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.