We are hiring a Technical Support Administrator!
What does a Technical Support Administrator do at CyberGRX?
A Technical Support Administrator works as a member of the Technical Support team to assure that our customers and their third parties have a positive experience using our software platform. You will monitor, troubleshoot, escalate, communicate and resolve technical support incidents submitted by internal and external users. You’ll be responsible for continuous communication with all stakeholders throughout the incident lifecycle.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will respond to and action technical support requests from external and internal sources. Actions include replicating, troubleshooting, resolving and escalating platform errors in addition to general support requests.
- You’ll work to actively process technical support tickets in a timely manner within SLA’s. Ensuring technical support cases are properly documented, assigned and resolutions are communicated to all stakeholders.
- You will actively contribute to the organization and become a subject matter expert for our software product and data.
- You’ll determine the potential impacts and trouble areas a software release can have on customers and staff pre-release. You will do independent testing of releases in staging and demo environments to fully understand its impact.
- You will create instructional documents as needed to assist users, including our in-platform self-help system.
- You’ll identify technical support trends and research causes.
- You will assist Platform Administrators with their daily platform actions.
What you bring to the table:
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a technical environment. (Technical Support experience a plus.)
- You’ve got a passion for research and technical problem solving with great analytical skills.
- You have great communication skills and you excel at working closely with both non-technical and software engineering staff.
- You’re proactive and have an engaging personality with the ability to deescalate frustrated people.
- You are great at juggling multiple tasks and are a time management superhero.
- You’ve got some flexibility in your work schedule as needs develop and are able to work some evening hours as needed.
- You are familiar and comfortable with Microsoft Office products, including Excel and have experience with a wide range of software products.
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.