We have an exciting opening for a newly created position of Customer Experience Manager. This person will lead the CUTS customer experience journey. We are looking for someone who can manage a team, juggle several different areas of responsibility, competing priorities and multiple projects at any given time.
- Manage the customer service team and SLAs for the department.
- Implement the customer service portals including design, operation set-up and ongoing support.
- Conduct trainings and create tutorials for new CX team members.
- Spearheading enhancement projects to increase overall customer experience.
- Continually define the customer experience strategy and standard operating procedures.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the brand.
- Recruit, coach, lead, empower and develop CX team members that reflect the company values, cultural fit.
- Provide best-in-class customer service that drives results for the business.
- Work collaboratively with the product and marketing team to bridge CX with marketing efforts and new products.
- Establish and support new and innovative ways to make customer support systems most efficient.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Develop and manage the CX team's overall KPI’s.
- Up for anything big or small.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google suite).
- Communication skills - ability to be clear, concise and direct.
- Feedback - ability to take feedback and learn.
- Teamwork - always being helpful to the team and willing to help out where needed.
- Enthusiastic - bringing your A game and best work.
- Be a sponge - always willing to learn from the team.
- Must be a self starter, motivated team-player and multi-tasker.
- Being flexible to changes.
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing DTC apparel companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits with medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited PTO
- Plenty of complimentary CUTS products
At CUTS, we’re on a mission to outfit the world’s most ambitious people. Launched in 2016 by our founder Steven Borrelli, we’re pioneering fashion’s next frontier by creating the world’s first Workleisure apparel brand. In just five years since launch, we’ve sold more than one million shirts to customers in 190 countries around the globe. We’ve been given a top 10 ranking on 2PM’s DTC Power List while creating a community of the world’s most influential figures in sports, business, entertainment, lifestyle and more. And we're just getting started.
EEO Statement: Cuts Clothing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.