An inclusive work environment is an empowering one. At Cutover, we lead with empathy and enable others to succeed through curiosity, kindness, and self-expression.
Location: This role is flexible in location, but we would like you to be able to travel to our NYC and London offices on occasion.
Cutover has built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. Last year, we announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
About the Role
In 2020 and 2021 we took ourselves on a mission to land and expand when taking our product to the largest financial institutions in the world. In a time of great turbulence, when many other businesses had to hit pause during the pandemic, we were incredibly fortunate to have continued to grow. Among other achievements, we doubled our ARR and global headcount and raised our world-class $35m Series B funding round.
As we move forward we are looking for a talented Revenue Ops Manager to come join us ahead of our biggest year to date. Our Revenue Ops Manager will report into our Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and have a core focus on enabling us to build and scale Cutover’s commercial engine It’ll be a diverse, fast-paced, and exciting role for someone who loves getting their hands dirty in the building-phase of a project and understands the power that comes from bringing world-class process, tooling, training and a data-driven focus into an commercial organisation
What will you be doing as a Revenue Operations Manager…
- Partner with GTM/Revenue Leadership (including Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, & Customer Success) to drive continuous improvement to achieve and maintain operational excellence for GTM teams.
- Support the development and alignment of strategic KPIs and analytical tools to measure forecasting accuracy and net revenue goals
- Own reporting and dash-boarding proactively identifying ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of sellers.
- Partner with sales and finance teams on incentive plans and compensation calculation for the team
What we’d like you to bring to the table…
- You’ll ideally have 3-5 years of experience in Sales or Revenue Operations/Analytics experience working in a fast-paced environment (ideally at start-up/scale-up software companies); delivering at pace and managing broad responsibilities is something we think will set you up well here.
- Admin-level ability in the standard tech stack (Salesforce.com, Hubspot, SalesLoft, Sales Navigator, etc; experience in some - or all - of these would be highly preferable)
- Excel/Sheets power user and to be highly confident analysing complex data.
- Experience managing the end-to-end sales commissions calculation process - you’ll be familiar with supporting leadership ensuring that data is correct and calculations occur in a timely and accurate manner.
- You have next-level time management and prioritisation skills - juggling multiple work streams comes naturally to you.
- You are mature, accurate, and credible in your written and verbal communication style; you’re able to build relationships with more senior folks internally (commercial leadership and the broader Executive Team).
The good stuff…
- We're excited to offer Share Options as part of our compensation package.
- 20 days of PTO per year + public holidays, and we want you to take all of them!
- 3 volunteer days to use for any charitable/voluntary cause you would like.
- A top-tier private health insurance package.
- A 401k contribution plan/Aviva pension scheme.
- Work from home stipend
- A personal learning and development budget through Learnerbly. You’ll be supported in your quest for knowledge, whatever that looks like to you.
- If you’re thinking of starting or growing your family, then you’ll be in great company - more than half of our team are parents and we’ve built a globally consistent parental leave approach that we’re proud of.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us. If you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail yourself of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms.
- All the company swag you could ever need.
Diversity Statement - Empowering Our Teams
We encourage our team to bring their authentic selves to work, which we have found has strengthened workplace relationships and fostered a genuine sense of community - especially during the past two years of the pandemic.
If you are excited by this role, we invite you to apply! Even if your profile doesn’t check all the boxes, please don't simply scroll past! We recognize that talent lies everywhere and that some demographic groups are more likely to apply for a "stretch role" than others. We are always open to different perspectives and professional backgrounds to keep Cutover's culture evolving and to ensure that we never stop learning.
Cutover is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Maintaining an equitable hiring process is imperative to our mission. All applicants are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, protected veteran or parental status.