At Cutover, we’re focused on building a cutting edge software platform to help Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence. We’ve come a long way in a short space of time: doubling our global team to 65 people, bringing on board multiple top-tier Enterprise clients (including some of the world’s largest Financial Services institutions), and having Index Ventures lead our recent $17m Series A round all in the past 12 months. What’s even more exciting to us, is that our Cutover journey is just getting started...
We’re scaling our Customer Journey Organisation [CJO = the term we give to all of our teams focused on driving Cutover’s revenue] in a big way in 2020, and we’re focused on bringing another superb Leader into our team, to build, manage and scale our Core Customer Success function. Our Global Head of CS will build and lead a team of forward-thinking, data-led, customer-championing CSMs, who will lead the charge on user engagement within our key accounts, focusing on driving Monthly Active Users and evangelising our platform.
What we’d like you to bring to the table for this role…
- You’ll have several years of experience leading an Enterprise-focused Customer Success function at a SaaS business; you’ll ideally have had a global remit, but we’re more than happy to chat with people who have led larger regional functions, too.
- You’ll be an exceptional do-er as well as an insightful strategist; you’ll likely have a background as an individual contributor CS Manager and you’ll be well used to staying hands-on with high-profile accounts.
- You have a coaching mindset with your customers and your own team; you can demonstrate you’ve had success proactively helping customers to achieve maximum value out of the product(s) you’ve been working with and you’re well versed in measuring the ROI of your team’s work with clients (and presenting that ROI internally).
- You have a balanced approach to Customer Success and you understand the dual role that your function must play: you work tirelessly to bring your customers to maximum licence usage and achievement of objectives, while collaborating with your peers in Sales & Account Management to identify new opportunities, minimise churn risk, and ensuring continued growth within your accounts.
- You’re a seasoned internal networker: you understand how to manage internal stakeholders and build mutually trusting relationships with colleagues from Sales Leadership and Account Executives, to senior folks within Product and Engineering.
- You have an air of credibility about you: you’re used to navigating large (often highly matrixed) enterprise organizations and building strong, trusting relationships across your customer base, from end-users to executives and everything in between.
- You have experience collaborating with Company Leadership to set long-term strategies for a scaling function, but you also understand the importance of building short-term plans for individuals in your reporting line, to ensure they’re focused on what moves the needle most.
- You’re a Talent Magnet: you’re an exceptional hiring partner and have experience attracting top talent to your team (and setting that talent up for success).
- You’re comfortable with some business travel when necessary (you’ll be running a global function, so there’ll be a mix of international and domestic travel); we’re thinking this to be 25-40% of your time, depending on business need.
The opportunities you’ll have to learn & grow at Cutover...
- You’ll play a leading role in an early stage, rapidly scaling Commercial Organisation, with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- Learning, development and personal growth are all important themes for us at Cutover; you’ll be empowered to build out your own learning plan, with budget given for courses, conferences and anything else that you feel is relevant to your growth here.
- You’ll be be given a motivating comp-plan, top-of-market benefits for a Series A stage business, and allocated share options in a Series A business backed by a truly world-class investment team at Index Ventures (we’re all co-owners and are genuinely invested in Cutover’s future success)