The marketing technology landscape is evolving rapidly. More than ever, digitally-empowered customers expect personalized and seamless experiences across touchpoints -- and today’s marketer is tasked with designing and delivering those experiences.
Custora’s vision as an advanced customer segmentation platform is to create a new kind of customer marketing powered by deep, relevant customer insights. And the Product Management team is responsible for ensuring that Custora continues to build the most powerful, beautiful, and easy-to-use marketing software in the market.
The Product Management team at Custora is a quirky and diverse bunch. We use our knowledge of the the industry and our customers to identify potential opportunities and prioritize our product roadmap. We then translate product vision into reality through written documentation, wireframes, and user stories. We manage the release process to ensure coordination among internal teams. And lastly, we design and execute go-to-market strategy to ensure that new product releases gain adoption and help position Custora for success in the marketplace.
Things you’ll do:
- Define and communicate the vision for large pieces of Custora's customer data cloud and infrastructure technology
- Set and track goals around key metrics relating to Custora's customer data cloud
- Work with engineering leadership to execute against the roadmap by helping prioritize infrastructure components based on product needs
- Create user stories and documentation to communicate the key components of proposed features and products to internal partners
- Manage the release calendar, tracking and reporting progress against release goals
- Coordinate with cross-functional leaders (marketing, sales, customer success) to produce and distribute collateral and training materials related to new software releases
Things you have:
- 3-5 years of technical product management experience, with a track record of managing successful software releases
- Technical fluency and industry knowledge in the areas of data ingestion, ETL and data science
- Analytical and problem solving skills. You have a passion for solving large but ambiguous strategic questions, and breaking them down into achievable milestones
- Persuasive communication and ability to lead through influence. You’ve got sharp written and verbal communication skills, and you understand how to tailor your communication to different groups to convey your message as effectively as possible
- Strong detail orientation. You’re organized and meticulous
- Empathy. You’re continually asking yourself how the end user experience could be improved
Oh, the places you’ll go!
- You will have the opportunity to come in at the ground level, and be an instrumental part of the growth of a fast growing tech startup
- You will help shape Custora’s product roadmap and be involved in building market-leading B2B software
- You will learn the ins and outs of CRM, digital marketing, e-commerce, retail, and SaaS businesses
- You will work with an awesome close-knit team of PMs, engineers, data scientists, and designers
What it’s like to work here:
- On Monday we eat and meet as a team to chat projects and progress.
- We’re 45 genuinely nice people. We work together and experiment with how to do things. It’s an amazing environment to both explore your professional interests and shape your career trajectory.
- We move quickly. You build something and the next day it comes to life. You see and feel an immediate impact with the collective efforts of the team.
- We’re building a company and a team we love. We’re in it for the long run.
- Read more about what makes us, us here.
- Find out more here or here.
- We’re a flexible work environment
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental and vision insurance (100% covered)
- Free lunch every day, plus free water — hot and cold!
- Unlimited vacation: take as much time as you need (we recommend at least 3 weeks)
- Monthly unlimited MetroCard
Custora is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or socioeconomic status.