Hello! While we may not have the exact engineering role you're looking for right now, we're always looking for passionate, curious, and empathetic people to join our team. Please apply below and tell us what excites you about working at Customer.io.
What we do
Our mission at Customer.io is to power automated communication that people like to receive. Today over 3,000+ internet businesses use Customer.io to manage, send, and track performance of email, SMS, and push notifications. Unlike typical marketing platforms, Customer.io helps businesses increase relevance by using behavioral data: what people do or don’t do when logged in to a web or mobile app.
Our core values
When you join Customer.io, you are becoming a part of a global, remote-first team of 58 individuals who live by our core values:
- Empathy - Treat people with courtesy and kindness while trying to understand where they’re coming from.
- Transparency - Build trust and commitment through openness, dialogue, and accountability, within our team and with our customers.
- Responsibility - When people act and think like owners, everyone feels empowered to make our company the best it can be.
- Awkwardness - Celebrate the things that make you unique and do the same for your co-workers.
Benefits at Customer.io
- Unlimited PTO - we recommend 20 vacation days (in addition to holidays and sick days) so that you can unwind, unplug, and recharge
- 100% medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance for you and your dependents
- 12 weeks paid parental leave - for birth, adoption, or foster care
- 401k retirement matching - up to 5% dollar for dollar match to retirement contributions
- Health and wellness allowance - Up to $200 USD per month that can be used for your healthy living needs, including gym membership, acupuncture, massage, or bike repairs
- Home office stipend - Up to $2,000 USD to help you get your home office set up so you can do your best work
- Internet + cell phone reimbursement - Up to $200 USD per month for your internet and cell phone plans
- Co-working space reimbursement - Up to $300 USD per month for those times you'd prefer to work in a co-working environment
- Learning + development - Up to $2,000 USD reimbursement per year to use on conferences, books, classes, or workshops - anything that will help you develop your skills
- 1 month paid sabbatical after four years at Customer.io - to treat yourself to a vacation, or spend however you choose
- Company retreats twice a year - we typically get together IRL every spring and fall, but most recently had an amazing virtual retreat!
- Flexible schedule, work anywhere you want! - as long as you have a reliable internet connection and some overlapping work time with your manager, you can work where and when you want
Customer.io recognizes the stifling impact of systemic injustice on diverse communities. We commit to using our influence to increase inclusion and equity within the tech industry. We strive to build an inclusive team culture, implement bias-free hiring practices, and develop community partnerships to expand our global impact.
If you're excited to work alongside a talented group of individuals spanning 14 countries, and for a people-first company that empowers you to succeed, please apply below. Include a cover letter and tell us more about the work you love to do, and why you're excited to join Customer.io. We look forward to hearing from you!