Hello! While we may not have the exact role you're looking for right now, we're always looking for passionate, curious, and empathetic people to join our team. Please apply below and tell us what excites you about working at Customer.io.
What we do
At Customer.io we believe that businesses that create strong relationships with their customers will outperform the ones who don’t. We’re working to make Customer.io the default choice for any internet business to deliver great, automated customer experiences at scale. Customer.io is used by over 2,300 businesses to create continuity with their audiences. Every message (receipts, win-backs, and onboarding) across every channel (email, push, sms, and more) can be managed and measured in Customer.io.
Our core values
When you join Customer.io, you are becoming a part of a global, remote-first team of 58 individuals who live by our core values:
- Empathy - Treat people with courtesy and kindness while trying to understand where they’re coming from.
- Transparency - Build trust and commitment through openness, dialogue, and accountability, within our team and with our customers.
- Responsibility - When people act and think like owners, everyone feels empowered to make our company the best it can be.
- Awkwardness - Celebrate the things that make you unique and do the same for your co-workers.
Benefits at Customer.io
- 20 days PTO - we offer 20 vacation days (in addition to holidays and sick days) so that you can unwind, unplug, and recharge
- 100% medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance for you and your dependents
- 6 weeks paid parental leave - for birth, adoption, or foster care
- Monthly health and wellness allowance that can be used for your healthy living needs, including gym membership, acupuncture, massage, or bike repairs
- Home office stipend - we'll help you get your home office set up so you can do your best work
- Internet + cell phone reimbursement - to ensure your essential needs are met, we reimburse team members for their monthly internet and cell phone plans
- Co-working space reimbursement - for those times you'd prefer to work in a co-working environment
- Professional development allowance - to use on conferences, books, classes, or workshops - anything that will help you develop your skills
- 1 month paid sabbatical after four years at Customer.io - you'll receive an additional month of salary as a bonus to treat yourself to a vacation, or spend however you choose
- Company retreats twice a year - we typically prefer to get together IRL every spring and fall, but most recently had an amazing virtual retreat!
- Flexible schedule, work anywhere you want! - as long as you have a reliable internet connection and some overlapping work time with your manager, you can work where and when you want
We work hard to build a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment where everyone has the opportunity to learn and grow. Diverse teams create better products and stronger companies, and we encourage applicants from underrepresented groups to apply.
If you're excited to work alongside a talented group of individuals spanning 14 countries, and for a people-first company that empowers you to succeed, please apply below. Include a cover letter and tell us more about the work you love to do, and why you're excited to join Customer.io. We look forward to hearing from you!