Weber Shandwick is famous global communications and marketing solutions firms with offices in 79 cities and a network extending to 120 cities on 6 continents. In the Asia Pacific region we have 15 owned with affiliates and representative firms in other locales – spanning Greater China, Japan and Korea, India and Southeast Asia. Our heritage in Asia Pacific stretches back more than 60 years.
Weber Shandwick was named Asia-Pacific PR Consultancy of the Year 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2020 by PR Awards Asia, the ICCO Regional Network of the Year Asia Pacific in 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Asia-Pacific Consultancy of the Year 2017 and 2019 by Provoke and Regional Network of the Year in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 by Public Affairs Asia. More than ever, organisations need to solve for unprecedented challenges born of technology-driven disruption. We fuse global teams grounded in technology, digital innovation and analytics to help clients. As we live in an always-on world, our brand positioning reflects this need to engage with our always-on audience, just as we advise our clients to do. We inspire. We incite. We shape ideas and conversations, and we activate our global reach for local causes and multinational brands alike, and we’re always ready for more problems to solve.
CURIOSITY – We cultivate curiosity and challenge convention. Because solving any problem begins by asking the right questions
INCLUSION – We foster teams and environments built on belonging and openness to possibility. Because the best ideas have no bias
COURAGE – We stand up for what we believe in. Because being comfortable with the uncomfortable is how progress is made
IMPACT – We strive to make a meaningful difference in everything we do. Because we owe it to our people, or clients and the world
• Understand clients’ traditional and social media outlets; be able to create comprehensive media lists
• Secure traditional media placements, actively pitch media and track media hits related to client news
• Write, proof and edit client-related documents based on outline or direction from supervisor; may include pitch letters, press kit materials and releases • Assist in managing event logistics up to and including the execution of event
• Support agency leadership opportunities and assist with new business, as needed
• 1-2 year’s experience in pr communications in China.
• Excellent capability of drafting lively, imaginative but substantive presentations in both English and Mandarin
• Strong creativity and out-of-box ideas generator.
• Strong team player with proven record.
• Good communication skill and presentation skill
• Language skill: Native Chinese, Good command of English
• Have a positive working attitude. Ability to work under pressure.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.