Director, Client Experience – Healthcare
Current Global is an award-winning, global midsized communications agency and multi-disciplined creative powerhouse. An independent agency owned by the Interpublic Group (IPG) with offices in APAC, EMEA, LATAM and North America, we work with iconic brands and blue chip clients to develop highly strategic and creative campaigns, collaborating across our four talent communities: Client Experience, Insights, Content and Integrated Media. Current Global offers exciting career opportunities for entrepreneurial leaders. Learn more at www.currentglobal.com
Current Global is looking for a Director – Client Experience with expertise in healthcare communications. The ideal candidate is passionate about healthcare and making a difference in the lives of patients living with various diseases and conditions. This Director must be a strategic business partner, able to help pharmaceutical or life sciences clients address business imperatives or issues with the right marketing solutions, translating their needs into project plans. S/he will be responsible for managing work from concept to execution and serve as a primary client contact. At the same time, s/he will be the consummate team player who serves as a strong partner to the senior lead on client accounts while serving as a bridge to manage and mentor junior talent. S/he will be a hands-on team member who values people and culture. We are a company of doers even at the most senior level.
The ideal candidate will display personal ownership and accountability for client engagement ad develop a deep understanding for industry, culture and competitors. An innate ability to actively cultivate and nurture client relationships to build trust, long-term relationships and client satisfaction is critical to the success of this role.
- Contribute to development of program strategies and drive the development of tactical plans and integrated implementation activities
- Serve as key client point of contact and oversee day-today operations of integrated teams on multiple client programs
- Build strong relationships, confidence and trust with – and coordinate integration with – internal stakeholders, clients and agency partners
- Ensure deliverables align with program strategies, quality standards, timelines and budgets
- Proactively put forth new ideas to exceed client expectations by leveraging industry knowledge and experience
- Contribute to the career growth of junior team members, serving as mentor and role model
- 6-8 years of healthcare communications experience, preferably with some agency experience
- Confident presenter and persuasive speaker
- Ability to translate client needs into workable plans/projects
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Financial acumen in the areas of budgeting, billing and staffing
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree
- Strong decision-making and project management skills
- Collaborative team player with experience mentoring team members
- Exceptional judgment when working with clients, teams and vendors
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and endlessly curious
NYC Salary Range: $115,000.00 - $135,000.00
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
Current Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Current recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
• 401k (with employer match)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Juice Money - $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
• MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
• Short-Term Disability
• Paid Employee Family Leave
• Family Building Benefit
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.