Senior Manager, Client Experience
Current Global is a global communications agency and creative powerhouse. Our footprint spans Asia, Europe, North and South America and has strength and depth across consumer, corporate, health and technology communications. Our dynamic team of brand marketing, public relations and digital veterans work with some of the world’s most iconic brands to develop highly strategic and creative campaigns, collaborating across our four talent communities: Client Experience, Insights, Content and Integrated Media.
The best ideas come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences, which is why we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are mission critical to building strong teams, cultivating great leaders, and creating an agency where everyone can do their best work. At Current Global, difference is valued, equality is a mandate, and inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative. Our Accessible by Design commitment that every piece of communication we create will meet the highest accessibility standards to reach people with sight, hearing, speech, and cognitive impairments was recognized as a 2021 World Changing Idea by Fast Company.
We put humanity at the heart of everything we do, from our internal culture to the way we help clients understand that people want to connect with brands as real and human as they are. We offer exciting career opportunities for entrepreneurial leaders. Learn more at www.currentglobal.com.
Current is looking for a Senior Manager – Client Experience with experience in both consumer marketing and media relations. The Senior Manager will be responsible for managing teams across several brands, collaborating with Current’s Insights, Content and Integrated Media teams to develop and execute strategic and creative client work. The Senior Manager will help lead work from concept to execution, be a primary client contact, and mentor junior talent. The ideal candidate must have strong written and oral communications skills, be able to creatively formulate corporate and brand campaigns and narratives that resonate in today’s marketing environment and a passion for earned storytelling
- Own responsibilities for executional leadership of client programs, budgets, plans
- Contribute to development of tactical plans, translating strategies into tactics; ensure team deliverables align with strategies to deliver strong media results, both quality and quantity of impressions
- Facilitate cross-functional, cross-office and cross-agency team integration
- Leading execution of earned media strategies and programs
- Build strong client relationships, confidence and trust by proactively anticipating and understanding client needs.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, timelines and budgets
- Proactively support and suggest improvements and new ideas to exceed client expectations by leveraging industry knowledge and experience
- Contribute to the career growth of junior team members, serving as mentor and role model
- Actively participate in agency development and assist with new business
- Demonstrate financial acumen in the areas of budgeting, billing and staffing
- 5-7 years of experience, preferably with some agency experience
- Strong decision-making and project management skills
- Strong media relations skills and contacts
- Ability to translate client needs into workable plans/projects
- Confident presenter and persuasive speaker
- Team management; people development
- Strong PowerPoint skills to create compelling client presentations
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and endlessly curious
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Current Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Current recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
• 401k (with employer match)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Juice Money - $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
• MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
• Short-Term Disability
• Paid Employee Family Leave
• Family Building Benefit
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.