Senior Manager, Client Experience
Current Global is a global communications agency and creative powerhouse. Our footprint spans Asia, Europe, North and South America with strength and depth across corporate, consumer, health, and technology communications. Our dynamic team of brand marketing, public relations and digital veterans works with some of the world’s most iconic brands to develop highly strategic and creative campaigns, collaborating across our four talent communities: Client Experience, Insights, Content, and Integrated Media. Our work consistently wins awards, including 15 Cannes Lions in 2020/2021.
The best ideas come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences, which is why we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are mission critical to building strong teams, cultivating great leaders, and creating an agency where everyone can do their best work. At Current Global, difference is valued, equality is a mandate, and inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative. Our Accessible by Design commitment that every piece of communication we create will meet the highest accessibility standards to reach people with sight, hearing, speech, and cognitive impairments was recognized as a 2021 World Changing Idea by Fast Company.
We put humanity at the heart of everything we do, from our internal culture to the way we help clients understand that people want to connect with brands as real and human as they are. We offer exciting career opportunities for entrepreneurial leaders. Learn more at www.currentglobal.com.
At Current Global, we put humanity at the heart of everything we do, from our internal culture to the way we help clients understand that people want to connect with brands as real and human as they are.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Client Experience with diverse B2B/B2C expertise in corporate communications. The ideal candidate will possess skills across corporate reputation and branding, executive positioning and media strategy and execution. They also will be responsible for managing multiple account teams and collaborating with Current’s Insights, Content, and Integrated Media teams to develop and execute integrated and creative client work.
The Senior Manager will help lead work from concept to execution, be a primary client contact, and mentor junior talent. The ideal candidate must have strong written and oral communications skills, be able to creatively formulate corporate and brand campaigns and narratives that resonate in today’s marketing environment and possess a passion for earned storytelling. DEI, social impact and/or sustainability expertise is a plus.
- Facilitate cross-functional, cross-office and cross-agency team integration.
- Own responsibilities for executional leadership of client programs, budgets, and plans.
- Contribute to development of plans, translating strategies into tactics.
- Ensure team deliverables align with strategic plans to deliver strong results across agreed-to communications channels.
- Create media strategies and oversee pitching of well-developed stories to key national, trade and other media of importance to client goals.
- Developing executive positioning programs and tactical outputs including media, speaking, awards and social opportunities.
- Build strong client relationships, confidence and trust by proactively anticipating and understanding client needs.
- Leverage industry knowledge and experience to proactively support and recommend new ideas to exceed client expectations.
- Contribute to the career growth of junior team members, serving as mentor and role model.
- Actively participate in agency development and assist with new business.
- Demonstrate financial acumen in the areas of budgeting, billing and staffing.
- 5-7 years of experience, preferably with some agency background.
- Ability to translate client needs into workable plans/projects.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Experience providing thought leadership counsel and executional plans.
- Strong media relations knowledge and executional expertise.
- Confident presenter and persuasive speaker.
- Experience working with integrated teams on integrated communications campaigns.
- Proven ability to effectively manage teams and contribute to the professional development of team members.
- Strong PowerPoint skills to create compelling client presentations.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and endlessly curious.
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Current Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Current recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.