Manager, Client Experience – Healthcare
Current Global is an award-winning, global midsized communications agency and multi-disciplined creative powerhouse. An independent agency owned by the Interpublic Group (IPG) with offices in APAC, EMEA, LATAM and North America, we work with iconic brands and blue chip clients to develop highly strategic and creative campaigns, collaborating across our four talent communities: Client Experience, Insights, Content and Integrated Media. Current Global offers exciting career opportunities for entrepreneurial leaders. Learn more at www.currentglobal.com
Current Global is looking for a Manager – Client Experience with expertise in healthcare communications. The ideal candidate is passionate about healthcare and making a difference in the lives of patients living with various diseases and conditions. This Manager must be a strategic business partner, able to help pharmaceutical or life sciences clients address business imperatives or issues with the right marketing solutions, translating their needs into project plans. S/he will be responsible for managing work from concept to execution, being a primary client contact, and mentoring junior talent. The ideal candidate must have strong project management, negotiation and persuasion skills, healthcare media knowledge, digital communications experience, and the ability to effectively build internal and external relationships.
- Contribute to the development of tactical plans and integrated implementation activities
- Own executional leadership of multiple client programs
- Ensure deliverables align with program strategies, quality standards, timelines and budgets
- Develop initial client communications, key messaging and related materials
- Leverage earned media expertise; conduct media relations outreach
- Manage client expectations by building strong relationships, confidence and trust
- Proactively support and suggest improvements and new ideas to exceed client expectations by leveraging industry knowledge and experience
- Facilitate cross-functional team integration
- Support agency development and assist with new business
- Achieve financial acumen in the areas of budgeting, billing and staffing
- Contribute to the career growth of junior team members, serving as mentor and role model
- 4-6 years of experience, preferably with some agency experience
- Strong decision-making and project management skills
- Ability to translate client needs into workable plans/projects
- Confident presenter and persuasive speaker
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and endlessly curious
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree
Current Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Current recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
The Weber Shandwick Collective recognizes that your health and wellbeing are a priority. This is why we offer a full suite of benefits including:
- 401k (with employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Juice Money - $60 monthly reimbursement to be used towards purchases that nourish your health, mind, body, and soul
- MyDays – Flexible holiday schedules
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Employee Family Leave
- Family Building Benefit
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.