An opportunity to join a creative, multi-disciplined global communications agency (part of one of three major global ad/marketing networks) to lead on international campaigns designed to reach business decision makers, investors and mainstream audiences.
What this means:
- The chance to work on some of best technology and B2B brands in the world
- The ability to draw on the all the resources of a top global networked agency (world-class creatives, digital and video teams, and analytics experts) – while at the same time, working in an entrepreneurial environment, where there is no ceiling to your development or opportunity to advance.
- The chance to advance your skills working on international campaigns at the highest level, helping shape strategy and working directly with senior client stakeholders and business leaders
In close partnership with a seasoned Director, you will be responsible for helping develop (from scratch in partnership w. the client) pan-regional and global campaigns designed to help local countries land stories in media as well as social and digital channels.
You’ll work on topics ranging from the workplace of the future, to how mixed reality is helping businesses improve their services, to how people’s skills will change as AI becomes more widely used, to how the move to battery-powered vehicles will change industries.
Across our client base we drive executive comms for more than 15 leaders. You’ll be charged with helping create social media content and strategies and will help draft their presentations for internal and external events. Their passion topics include sustainability, women in leadership, and how technology can help businesses grow.
Finally, you will help expand the internal comms support we offer to our anchor client – helping build the employer brand and ensure employees across the region feel like they part of a tight-knit community.
You will be supported by smart, hard-working and caring people. We are committed to delivering excellence. We support one another, don’t have time for drama and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If that sounds like you, it will probably be a fit!
What will you be doing?
- Supporting local teams in countries around the world leverage owned and earned channels to land impactful B2B and corporate campaigns
- You’ll help brainstorm ideas for new campaigns and will help create content for use by local counties, including materials for owned digital and social channels
- Supporting communications for leaders including the EMEA President, Western Europe COO, Western Europe CMO and President of Central & Eastern Europe
- Help grow our internal comms support for Central & Eastern Europe
- Working closely with counties around the world to ensure successful media engagements and ensuring we’re mazing impact on their owned social channels, including LinkedIn
Who are you?
- Experience working on multi-market B2B or corp campaigns
- (Very) strong writing skills
- Experience working on executive communications (highly desired)
- Some employee comms experience (a big plus)
- Media relations with mainstream business press
- Confident presenting
- Collaborate spirit balance with having pride of ownership
- A love of learning
Even better if:
- Social media – especially in support of executives
- Experience working with a large multinational client
Note from the Talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Current Global. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.