Account Director, Client Experience
Current Global is a global communications agency and creative powerhouse. Our footprint spans Asia, Europe, North and South America with strength and depth across corporate, consumer, health, and technology communications. Our dynamic team of brand marketing, public relations and digital veterans work with some of the world’s most iconic brands to develop highly strategic and creative campaigns, collaborating across our four talent communities: Client Experience, Insights, Content, and Integrated Media.
The best ideas come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences, which is why we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are mission critical to building strong teams, cultivating great leaders, and creating an agency where everyone can do their best work. At Current Global, difference is valued, equality is a mandate, and inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative. Our Accessible by Design commitment that every piece of communication we create will meet the highest accessibility standards to reach people with sight, hearing, speech, and cognitive impairments was recognized as a 2021 World Changing Idea by Fast Company.
We put humanity at the heart of everything we do, from our internal culture to the way we help clients understand that people want to connect with brands as real and human as they are. We offer exciting career opportunities for entrepreneurial leaders. Learn more at www.currentglobal.com
Current Global is seeking an Account Director, Client Experience in San Francisco or Seattle with expertise in technology and corporate communications.
A self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and integrated media mindset, the Account Director will be responsible for guiding several technology and corporate-focused accounts. They will manage teams and mentor talent, collaborate with the Insights, Content and Integrated Media communities to develop strategic and creative client plans, and work with the leadership team to drive new business growth. The Account Director will lead work from concept to execution, provide strategic media relations counsel, and be a day-to-day client contact.
- Own responsibilities for executional leadership of multiple client programs, budgets, plans
- Maintain daily client contact, serving as a trusted resource and advisor
- Facilitate cross-functional team integration (strategy, creative, integrated media specialists)
- Translate strategies into tactical plans; ensure team deliverables align with strategies
- Develop messaging for clients and oversee the creation of media strategies that take an integrated approach to driving awareness with target audiences
- Proactively support and suggest improvements and new ideas to exceed client expectations by leveraging industry knowledge and experience
- Manage ongoing team resourcing/staffing to ensure successful delivery of work product
- Contribute to the career growth of junior team members, serving as mentor and role model
- Actively participate in agency development and assist with new business
- Demonstrate financial acumen in the areas of budgeting, billing and staffing
- 7-9 years of experience
- Technology and/or corporate communications experience
- Some experience with issues/crisis management
- Some experience in executive visibility and narrative development
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to translate client needs into workable plans/projects
- Confident presenter and persuasive speaker
- Team management; people development
- Resourceful, entrepreneurial and inclusive
Current Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Current recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.