Vice President Client Experience, Healthcare New York
Current Global is a global communications agency and creative powerhouse. Our footprint spans Asia, Europe, North and South America with expertise across consumer marketing, corporate communications, health and technology. Our dynamic team of brand marketing, public relations and digital veterans works with some of the world’s most iconic brands to develop highly strategic and creative campaigns, collaborating across our four talent communities: Client Experience, Insights, Content and Integrated Media. Current Global offers exciting career opportunities for entrepreneurial leaders. Learn more at www.currentglobal.com
Current Global is looking for a Vice President – Client Experience in New York for its growing healthcare practice. The ideal candidate is passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients living with various diseases and conditions. S/he will have experience and/or knowledge that spans multiple therapeutic areas across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and/or health technology fields.
The Vice President will have proven leadership and client service skills, and experience managing integrated communications campaigns. The candidate will be the day-to-day contact for clients, manage communications across a cross-functional agency team as well as client team, and support flawless execution in the most efficient and productive way. S/he will display personal ownership and accountability for client engagement, with the ability to cultivate and nurture long-term partnerships and client satisfaction. The successful candidate will have experience with consumer programs, never-ending curiosity, a desire to always do better, and the ability to inspire and connect with teams. S/he will be a hands-on team member who values people and culture. We are a company of doers even at the most senior level.
- Drive development of solution-based program strategies and direct development of tactical plans
- Maintain daily client contact, serving as a trusted resource and advisor
- Facilitate cross-functional team integration (strategy, creative, integrated media specialists, etc.) to deliver on client plans
- Act as effective, two-way translator between clients and teams, actively counseling development of work in the best interest of all parties
- Proactively support and suggest improvements and new ideas to exceed client expectations by leveraging industry knowledge and experience
- Have ownership of client financials and profitability
- Coordinate integration with other agency partners
- Successfully navigate conflicts across internal stakeholders, clients and agency partners
- Manage ongoing team resourcing/staffing to ensure successful delivery of work product
- Actively participate in agency development and assist with new business
- 9-12 years of relevant healthcare communications experience, ideally both agency and in-house
- Significant experience providing thought leadership and counsel to senior management
- Ability to translate client needs into workable plans/projects
- Depth in stakeholder mapping and building programs to reach them in engaging ways
- Experience building and leading high-performing teams; mentoring team members
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Confident presenter and persuasive speaker
- Financial acumen in the areas of budgeting, billing and staffing
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment
- Collaborative team player
- Exceptional judgment when working with clients, teams and vendors
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and endlessly curious
California residents who are past or current applicants, please click here for our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice.
Current Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Current recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.