About Current Media Group:
Current Media Group is a collection of direct mail and online brands offering products direct to consumer. We are known for products ranging from fun and trendy greeting cards to stationery and personalized gifts. Many of our unique and creative cards and gifts are designed and manufactured at our Colorado Springs, CO location.
Position Summary: Call Center Traffic Representative is directly responsible for managing the call flow for all brands and supervising representative’s activities. Call Center Traffic Representative is also responsible for generation and distribution of agent’s schedules.
- Computer proficient – working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Typing: 30 wpm
- Typing Accuracy: 85%
- Must be able to multi-task, problem solve and work at a steady pace
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Ability to accommodate a variety of work shifts including weekend rotations, lunch hours and breaks.
- Must be able to multi-task, problem solve and work at a steady pace while prioritizing tasks and issues at hand
- Innovative thinking capabilities
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain daily metrics and publish daily and weekly phone metric information to the leadership team
- Assist with Labor Loans and responsible for integrity of labor loan tracking
- Responsible for communicating all system issues to IT with immediate action
- Responsible for daily maintenance of staffing levels to include meetings
- Will be responsible for all opening and closing duties of the department
- Maintain customer confidentiality;
- May also be trained to work with customers through Email and Live Chat;
- Maintain work area, organized and orderly, ensuring compliance with safety regulations.
Nonessential Skills and Experience:
- Work in all areas of the company as needed.
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written);
- Time management—well organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent attention to detail with strong sense of urgency;
- Strong customer satisfaction orientation and commitment to 1st –time product quality;
- Strong team player;
- Demonstrate respect for the potential and significance of every individual on the team;
- Demonstrate passion for customers and our work;
- Strive for continuous improvement and work towards Always a Better Way (ABW); and
- Embrace personal, as well as shared responsibility and accountability.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in an office environment. Fast paced. Noise level is minimal to moderate.