Treasury Operations Analyst
Current is a leading U.S. fintech serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks and one of the fastest growing companies with nearly 3 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business and our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
As a Treasury Operations Analyst at Current, you will join Current’s treasury team to improve the efficiency and consistency of our services. You will work closely with leaders across the organization to facilitate oversight into the money movement that powers our product. This role presents a unique opportunity to help improve the quality of our first-class technology platform that is already serving millions of customers.
- Maintain consistent representation of customer accounts with our partners
- Create visibility around customer and corporate funds flow
- Support daily operations by executing the required financial movements between all our external and internal accounts
- Ensure that we have enough funds to run the business without interruption
- Prepare daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting across the money movement of our products
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, product, the risk operations, customer service teams and our external partners to resolve any issues related to the treasury function
- 4+ years in data-focused roles in operations, finance, internal audit, banking IT, or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Our product is growing exponentially and we need to be able to keep up with it
- Able to wrangle large amounts of data in Excel or more advanced tools
- SQL experience preferred
- Understanding of accounting principles preferred
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits