Sr. Manager Strategic Finance
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks and one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business and our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Finance Manager to join our team and report into the VP of Finance. This person will support leaders throughout Current in making critical business decisions with thoughtful frameworks and analyses.
What you will do:
- Partner with business leaders to provide analytical frameworks for optimizing decision making and identifying areas for growth and improvement
- Update the executive team on company performance and collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to develop insightful analyses and dashboards
- Support corporate finance processes, including fundraising and evaluation of acquisitions
- Advance various stakeholders' insight into the drivers of unit economics and identify avenues to improve them
- Work with the rest of the strategic finance team on annual planning and forecasting
- Help build and manage a world class strategic finance team
- 6+ years of experience in finance and Strategy roles, including strategic finance at fast-growing companies, private equity, investment banking, and management consulting
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead and influence cross-functionally
- In depth understanding of and ability to work with unit economics and corporate finance concepts
- A passion for learning and an interest in financial technology
- Highest level of integrity and ethics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Our product is growing exponentially and we need to be able to keep up with it
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits
- The opportunity for impact and meaningful career progression