Lead Data Scientist, Marketing and Attribution
We are a leading U.S. challenger bank built to meet the needs of people with unique lives who have been overlooked by the traditional banking industry. Our proprietary Current Core technology allows us to provide premium banking services for everyone, regardless of age or income, and improve the financial outcomes of our members without overdraft fees, minimum balance requirements, or hidden fees. We give members up to two days faster direct deposit paychecks, access to 55,000 free ATMs worldwide as well as 24/7 member support 365 days a year.
We're looking for a Lead Data Scientist to lead the marketing data team and build internal attribution modeling using first and third party marketing and product analytics. The ideal candidate will be responsible for determining, building, and maintaining the best model(s) for attributing new member growth and conversion. The ideal candidate will have experience using external and internal datasets from a multitude of sources to best measure marketing spend efficiency using advanced media mix modeling and/or multi-touch attribution. In addition, they will be responsible for building behavioral models to predict early customer conversion, revenue, and retention over time to ensure the performance marketing team can quickly optimize campaigns based on those forecasts. This role is critical to ensuring that marketing efforts are effectively tied to company KPIs, of which the Data Scientist will help determine. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success.
- 8+ years of data analytics experience, including 4-6 years of hands-on experience analyzing data centered around attributing customer acquisition and marketing spend.
- Experience working with a wide variety of data sources to build complex media mix and/or multi-touch attribution models to measure a large amount of marketing spend.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries and other scripting languages (Python, R).
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to come to rigorous and defensible solutions to complex and open-ended problems
- Ideal candidates will be familiar with combining first party data with third party data sources including Facebook, Google, and other ad networks and platforms such as Looker, Adjust, Appsflyer, Branch, Amplitude, Braze etc.
- Experience building multi-touch attribution models and/or Media Mix Modeling specifically for mobile-first apps and products
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- Commuter Benefits