Head of Growth
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks and one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business and our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
We're looking for a Head of Growth to lead the technical growth marketing to scale Current’s customer acquisition and conversion strategy. This includes owning the customer funnel, managing all data flows to/from third party sources and our product, developing landing page and onboarding optimization structures - all with the goal of scaling Current’s business. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all growth tools are utilized in an optimized way and working across the marketing, product and engineering teams for a unified growth strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience optimizing the customer funnel at every level, with a deep technical understanding of mobile marketing and the ability to tie in the customer experience on the ad level all the way through full engagement and retention.. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success.
- 6-10+ years of experience working in growth, including 5+ years of hands-on experience working specifically on mobile growth
- Extensive Experience using and building tools to help drive customer acquisition
- Extensive developing testing frameworks to optimize customer conversion on both web and app
- Experience working across marketing, product and engineering teams
- Strong Quantitative and Analytical skills with experience managing data flows across multiple sources
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to come to rigorous and defensible solutions to complex and open-ended problems
- Ideal candidates will be familiar with combining first party data with third party data sources including Facebook, Google, and other ad networks and platforms such as Looker, Adjust, Appsflyer, Branch, Amplitude, Braze etc.
- Experience in Fintech
- Experience building multidisciplinary teams with backgrounds in Marketing, Product, Data Science and Engineering
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- Commuter Benefits