Director of Fraud Operations
Current is one of the fastest growing digital banks in the U.S. With over one million accounts, our core mission is to improve peoples financial outcomes. We have assembled an incredible team from top companies in the U.S who bring a wealth of knowledge within their domains. Our unique results driven environment empowers us to build products faster than our competitors and everyone on our team owns their own outcomes.
We are looking for a Director of Fraud Operations who will be responsible for building and deploying risk mitigation strategies for our product lines, growing and managing disputes, fraud collections and our Account Services teams as well as collaborating with Product and Engineering teams to build effective risk solutions.
- Manage and grow operational risk, including fraud, collections, disputes.
- Communicate and coordinate across the company to ensure cross-functional alignment with risk and other departments.
- Continuously improve and build upon customer and transaction monitoring processes with a data-driven framework.
- Provide support with audits both internal and external.
- Develop human capital within the team through coaching and mentoring, and creating opportunities for team members.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and monitor changes in regulatory expectations and frameworks.
The Successful Applicant:
- At least 7-10 years of progressive experience in the Risk department of a regulated financial institution.
- Experience within the start-up space a plus.
- Prior experience managing a Risk, Fraud, or Loss Operations in a scaling environment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Highly Analytical.
- Ability to integrate Risk Operations, Engineering & Marketing.