Treasury Operations Analyst
We are a leading U.S. challenger bank built to meet the needs of people with unique lives who have been overlooked by the traditional banking industry. Our proprietary Current Core technology allows us to provide premium banking services for everyone, regardless of age or income, and improve the financial outcomes of our members without overdraft fees, minimum balance requirements, or hidden fees. We give members up to two days faster direct deposit paychecks, access to 55,000 free ATMs worldwide as well as 24/7 member support 365 days a year.
As a banking and payments operations manager at Current, you will join Current’s core banking team as a payments SME. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the integrity of our reconciliation with financial partners, and handle any exceptions in partnership with the engineering team. You will monitor, maintain, and report on the health of the payments and funds flows at Current.
As we add features to our core banking engine, you will help document funds flows and translate settlement timings to funds availability requirements. You will work closely with our core engineering and accounting teams and partner banks. This role presents a unique opportunity to translate the specialized knowledge you have acquired over your career to help build a first-class technology platform that is already serving over a million customers.
- 7+ years of banking experience in payments operations, finance, internal audit, banking core IT, or equivalent
- Expert understanding of funds flow and timings for ACH, check, and card network transactions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Our product is growing exponentially and we need to be able to keep up with it
- Able to wrangle large amounts of data in Excel or more advanced tools
- Any or all of the following accreditations:
- AAP – Accredited ACH Professional
- NCP – National Check Professional
- APRP – Accredited Payments Risk Professional
- Ability to leverage SQL to generate summary reports from data tables
What We Offer
- Team retreats
- Snacks and catered lunches
- Happy Hours
- Office Bar
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at %100 for you and your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits
- Discounted gym membership