We are one of the fastest growing digital banks in the U.S. With over one million accounts, our core mission is to improve peoples financial outcomes. We have assembled an incredible team from top companies in the U.S who bring a wealth of knowledge within their domains. We work in a fast paced environment where everyone on our team owns their results and outcomes.
About the Role:
As a member of the Product Management team, you will use your understanding of core user behavior to craft strategies and lead cross-functional feature development. You will manage the product roadmap, run biweekly sprint planning meetings, and drive daily sprints. You will define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health. Most importantly you’ll challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome.
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of features that impact our core business
- Collaborate with a team of designers, engineers, and data analysts to identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Drive product development by defining roadmap epics, specing feature stories, and overseeing the implementation and development.
- Understand member needs at a deep level.
- Run simultaneous experiments across various parts of the user lifecycle journey in order to improve outcomes.
- Closely measure results, and use data analysis to drive future iteration.
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize, compromise, ship quickly, and iterate.
- Outcome oriented - not reactionary; you can articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Highly technical, garnering respect from engineers
- 4+ years of product management or related experience
- Comfortable getting into the weeds on a variety of technical issues
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment
- Has worked with varied teams and multiple stakeholders to launch features
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental, vision benefits with 100% premium covered for employees
- Unlimited vacation days and paid holidays
- Discounted gym memberships
- Employee commuter benefits
- Company equity & discretionary performance bonuses
- Healthcare and Dependant care FSA benefit
- A collaborative open floor plan in our Soho-based office with a stocked fridge and kitchen, occasional catered lunches, hot and cold drinks, and happy hours