User Acquisition Manager
Current is a fast growing fintech startup in NYC that uniquely connects people and their money to friends, family, brands, and experiences. Our mission is to create better financial outcomes for people and their unique lives. We offer a variety of products and services that bring member-first solutions to people.
To support our growing business, we're looking for a User Acquisition Manager to work closely with marketing, product, and operations teams to build and execute campaigns focused on driving growth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of paid acquisition and retargeting channels as well as helping drive our organic growth strategy. The UA Manager will be responsible for ensuring marketing campaigns are driving high quality users efficiently, with a focus on high ROAS and scale. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success.
- Candidates should have 2+ years of performance driven, direct response marketing experience, including hands-on experience driving growth via paid customer/user acquisition campaigns.
- Candidates will have experience developing and executing a paid mobile user acquisition strategy across digital channels including Facebook/Instagram, Google (SEM/UAC), Apple Search Ads, Snapchat, Programmatic, Affiliates, and other mobile ad networks.
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from third-party platforms and adapt to custom internal tools.
- Experience in manipulating data from platforms such Looker, Adjust, Branch, Google Analytics, Excel, etc.
- Managing and tracking events using tools such as Segment, mParticle, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Leanplum, Braze, etc.
- Managing ASO on both App Store and Play Store to improve conversion and discovery
- Ability to work with both in-house designers and outside contractors/agencies to develop high-performing video and static creative assets to drive efficient and scalable growth.
- Bonus: Experience with SEM, SEO, Web campaign tracking and analytics.