Current is a New York-based fintech company that is changing the way we use money. We are starting with a financial platform for teenagers that provides convenience for parents and empowers teens to form good financial habits through a debit card and app.
About the Role:
Current is looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join our growing team in NYC. You’ll drive the product development process, help define product strategy, write specs, manage project execution, implement AB tests, define product roll-out strategies, and generally ensure that we are building a top quality product.
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize, compromise, ship quickly, and iterate.
- Outcome oriented - not reactionary; you can articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Highly technical, garnering respect from engineers
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of features and new products.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of features.
- Perform competitive analysis, and stay ahead of the industry’s best practices.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 4+ years of product management, engineering, or product design experience.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment.
- Have worked with teams and multiple stakeholders to launch features.
- Experience with Agile development.