Content and Brand Marketing Manager
Current is a New York-based FinTech that uniquely connects people and their money to friends, family, brands, and experiences. We are a bank for modern life that delivers money faster, gets people paid quicker, and provides tools to help manage spending, savings, and bills.
To support our growing business, we're looking for a Content and Brand Marketing Manager to work closely with product, engineering and design teams to build and execute programs focused on creatively building the Current brand and driving growth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our social channels, blog and the content of our push/email messaging as well as driving organic growth by managing our PR strategy, SEO/Content Strategy, Brand Ambassadors, and helping craft and implement our overall Brand Strategy. The Content and Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring that we adhere to our own brand guidelines as we communicate with our own customers and the outside world. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is a creative problem solver, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success.
- Candidates should have 4+ years of consumer marketing experience, including 2-4 years of hands-on experience managing non-paid organic growth channels.
- Ideal candidates will have experience developing and executing successful social, content, SEO and PR strategies.
- Strong Creative and Copywriting skills; must be able to develop content independently as well as with external publishers.
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from third-party platforms and adapt to custom internal tools.
- Bonus: Experience working with Mobile Apps, D2C Brands, Brand Ambassadors or Social Influencers.
- Developing and managing content on all Social Media Channels, including day-to-day strategy, calendar development and coordination.
- Researching and writing articles on both our own blog, newsletter and other external resources (LinkedIn, Medium, etc.).
- Assist in developing Brand Strategy and implementing it across all marketing channels.
- Find and manage external content creators and influencers.
- Develop and Manage SEO best practices across all content marketing.
- Tracking and reporting on performance impact of all content and social marketing.