Current is a New York-based FinTech that uniquely connects people and their money to friends, family, brands, and experiences. We are a bank for modern life that delivers money faster, gets people paid quicker, and provides tools to help manage spending, savings, and bills.
- Current is seeking a Senior Risk Analyst to monitor customer activity and identify inconsistent spending behavior. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical person that enjoys investigating and problem solving. You must possess strong analytical skills!
- Your primary role at Current is to communicate with customers regarding unusually high spending or failed ACH transfers. As well as monitor the system for unusual activity such as; identifying and investigating inconsistent transactions within our service. You will also be expected to provide support to the Customer Success Team.
- We expect high quality interactions with our customers as well as keeping an organized record of customer interactions in order to report on common trends in fraudulent activities.We are looking for a quick learner and a candidate that can handle multiple customers in a timely manner. Someone that excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Respond to customer queries through multiple channels, including speaking on the phone and responding to emails
- You will need to research and find patterns in order to prevent fraud, and investigate potential occurrences of fraud to be reported to management in a timely manner.
- Handle all customer disputes and chargebacks.
- Daily communication with user being audited/investigated.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve and fine tune fraud parameters within the risk system
- Provide weekly report on fraud analysis and retention.
- Amazing written English communication skills.
- Comfortable building out macros and templates in order to effectively communicate with customers on account status.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize patterns and solve problems.
- Great people skills and a desire to learn new things.
- Able to collaborate with others and work effectively on a team.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Equity in a fast growing fintech company
- Competitive wages
- Unlimited snacks, alcohol and coffee
- Based in the Soho area, with easy access to subways and the city's best food options.