Current is a New York-based FinTech that uniquely connects people and their money to friends, family, brands, and experiences. Our mission is to create better financial outcomes for people and their unique lives.
About the role
Our team is looking for engineers who are passionate and excited about our mission. You will be working closely with our product and design teams to build our consumer mobile experience.
- Experience building complex applications for the Android OS using Java
- You have a deep understanding of object-oriented design patterns and API design
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
- You have released at least one app on the Play Store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Values team success over personal success
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or 4+ years in software development experience
- 3+ years building Android applications in Java using Android SDK
- Experience with Fragments, including custom transitions and back stack management
- Experience using popular frameworks, such as Google Play Services, OkHttp, Glide, Firebase
- Apollo/GraphQL (bonus)