Senior Growth Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
- At Curology, we're revolutionizing dermatology by making effective skincare accessible to everyone.
- We're part telemedicine startup/part skincare lab—and completely focused on helping hundreds of thousands of people get medical care previously available to only a tiny percentage of the population.
- Our consumer-facing app powers 1:1 chats with real dermatology providers and enables users to engage with a vibrant community, and our customized skincare formulations help people see life-changing improvements in their skin.
- We are successful in what we do. As a business, we have grown more than 3x over the last year!
About the Role:
- As a Senior Growth Product Manager, you will create and optimize the best possible paths for people to discover our company and products, sign up for our free trial, all the way through to becoming a customer and ultimately an advocate. You will balance providing points of delight with points of friction so that people are excited and incentivized to take the next step, with a scalable, product mindset. You will have a key impact on increasing our conversion rate and attach rates.
In this role you’ll:
- Lead the strategy, prioritization, and execution for key product features to drive user conversion across the user-journey
- Own our new-user product experience, ensuring it demonstrates the power of our product offering in a compelling, and relevant way
- Form and test hypotheses around new growth opportunities by developing a deep understanding of the overall user journey
- Guide people through points of in-product friction such as registration, onboarding, and payments
- Work with a UX mindset - deeply understanding, connecting and advocating for our users, their needs and wants
- Collaborate across engineering and marketing to continuously improve Curology’s product offerings across the market
- 4+ years of product management, engineering, analytics, or design experience (with at least 2+ years of product management experience)
- Technically inclined and can get into the weeds of engineering problems to understand the pros and cons of different solutions
- Bring people together to make it happen. Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead
- Have deep customer empathy and have experience in UX design, research, and testing
- Experience building landing pages, optimizing signup funnels, customizing signup funnels, and helping performance marketing teams achieve volume goals
- Heavy experimentation background (A/B, Multivariate). Familiarity with tools such as VWO or Optimizely
- SQL proficiency is preferred
- Data Science experience is preferred
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or HCI/UX Design
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.