Marketing Strategy & Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
Do you thrive on the challenge of making an indie brand famous? Do you want to be part of a company that’s a true innovator in its space? And do you think the skincare and dermatology industry are in need of a makeover? Join the team at Curology! We have a revolutionary approach to prescribing custom skincare that actually works, thanks to our in-house dermatologists and our outside-the-box marketing team.
As a Marketing Strategy & Operations Manager, you’ll help evolve Curology’s marketing strategy and support the creation of whatever is needed to deliver on the strategy be it systems, tools, teams, processes, or something else. You’ll have the opportunity to immediately turn strategic problem-solving into hands-on execution and see results in days and weeks not months and years.
- Define the marketing strategy for Curology in collaboration with the marketing team
- Manage short- and long-term planning including goal-setting for the marketing team
- Identify areas for improvement, jump into tactical execution to support these when are critical to the success of Curology and then implement a plan for long-term success
- Support the teams in marketing in their strategic decision-making
- Help reinvent how we operate as a marketing team as we are growing as a team and company ensuring we work on the most important priorities and executing them as efficiently as possible
- Figure out the biggest impediments to growing Curology and help us remove any roadblocks
- Perform detailed analyses in partnership with our data science, consumer insights and other marketing teams to support strategic decision-making
- Share your learnings and implemented solutions in meetings with Curology’s executives
- Closely collaborate with multiple teams across Curology and wear many hats
- Tenacious: When people say it can’t be done, it motivates you even more to find creative solutions to overcoming obstacles
- Structured in your problem-solving approach, but flexible enough to adapt to a rapidly changing start-up environment that requires solutions in days not weeks
- Proud to combine both IQ and EQ in finding a solution
- Focused on the outcome: You have a can-do attitude and are willing jump in and do whatever it takes to solve the problem at hand
- Fast-learning: Going from never having heard about a topic to being an expert takes you days not years
- Insight-driven: Turning raw, ugly quantitative data and qualitative observations into compelling insights is exciting to you
- Collaborative: You share learnings and respectfully challenge others on our team to improve our performance
- Articulate: You clearly and concisely communicate learnings and strategic rationale
- 2-3 years management consultant experience required. Experience in a start-up or top tier consulting firms preferred.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.