San Francisco, CA
- Do you thrive on the challenge to establish a small start-up as the leading brand in its space? Do you like being at the forefront of skincare innovation? If so, you’ll fit right in at Curology. We are a first-of-its-kind online service offering customized prescription skincare.
- We are well funded by the same top VCs that backed Bonobos, Warby Parker, and Glossier! In addition to that, we are so successful in what we do that as a business, we have grown more than 3x over the last year! Today, Curology is the largest company in the customized skincare space with the mission to make personalized skin care accessible and convenient for all.
YOUR ROLE ON THE VIDEO TEAM
- Curology’s Video Team is poised to scale. We’re actively seeking collaborative, multifaceted production professionals who are energized by the prospect of designing video production that meets the needs of a truly Social-first brand.
- You might be a director who came up through editing. You might be an editor with directorial ambition. In any case, expect to put both skill-sets to work at Curology. You will function as creative lead, video director, and video editor on assigned video briefs. Critically, in all cases, you will partner with internal stakeholders, art directors, copywriters, video producers, and DP’s to deliver work that sells innovative skincare.
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and create amazing ads for Curology
- A talented, efficient, detail-oriented, video editor
- A humble collaborator who thrives on receiving and delivering thoughtful-and-direct feedback
- Undaunted by a high volume of deliverable variants designed for targeting and testing purposes
- Comfortable with the ambiguous moments that come with scaling an in-house team and implementing/evolving production processes
- On video projects, function as creative lead, video director, and video editor
- At times edit projects led by other Video Director/Editors and Video Director/DP's
- Lead and/or edit multiple concurrent projects
- Innovate on our existing post-production workflows
- Be part of shaping the vision for all video efforts at Curology
- Directorial experience or demonstrated potential and ambition
- At least 2+ years of experience in professional post-production
- A Bachelor’s degree in film, video, digital media, or other relevant degree
- Expertise around codecs, export settings, plugins, and technical elements of post
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other post tools
- Extra points for strong compositing, sound design and/or color grading skills
- Extra points for experience in a scaling post-production facility Cinand/or familiarity with post production infrastructure (servers, throughput needs, etc)
Candidates must provide a link to their video work to be considered.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.