San Francisco, CA
- Do you thrive on the challenge to establish a small start-up as the leading brand in its space? Do you like being at the forefront of skincare innovation? If so, you’ll fit right in at Curology. We are a first-of-its-kind online service offering customized prescription skincare.
- We are well funded by the same top VCs that backed Bonobos, Warby Parker, and Glossier! In addition to that, we are so successful in what we do that as a business, we have grown more than 3x over the last year! Today, Curology is the largest company in the customized skincare space with the mission to make personalized skin care accessible and convenient for all.
YOUR ROLE ON THE VIDEO TEAM
- Curology’s Video Team is poised to scale. We’re actively seeking collaborative, multifaceted production professionals who are energized by the prospect of designing creative video productions that meet the strategic and tactical needs of a truly Social-first brand.
- You will function as a multifaceted producer on video projects. In addition to owning budgets and timelines, you’ll leverage your client management soft-skills. Critically, you will partner with internal stakeholders, art directors, copywriters, video directors, DPs, and editors to deliver work that sells innovative skincare—on time, on budget, and on brand.
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and create amazing ads for Curology
- A humble collaborator and a shrewd negotiator
- Undaunted by a high volume of deliverable variants designed for targeting and testing purposes
- Energized by producing content that “punches above its weight"
- Unshakable; no matter the challenge, you’re a calming presence for creatives, crew, and stakeholders
- Someone who recognizes the immense opportunity (and challenges) that come with a company commitment to measurement; at Curology, you’ll be equipped with data to demonstrate that you’re producing work that moves product
- Function as the main point of contact (and primary negotiator) for stakeholders
- Lead crews consisting mostly of internal video teammates
- Be held accountable for meeting timeline and budget requirements
- Source freelance crew, locations, and talent as needed
- Create schedules, call sheets, and other production documents as needed
- Innovate on our existing workflows
- Be part of shaping the vision for all video efforts at Curology
- Approximately 3-5+ years of experience as a video producer
- A Bachelor’s degree in film, video, digital media, or other relevant degree
- Extra points for experience managing 15+ person crews
- Extra points for experience producing work in a startup environment
Candidates must provide a link to their video work to be considered.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.