Clear skin can be life-changing, but it's not easy to see a dermatologist. At Curology, we provide prescription medications custom-formulated for each patient's skin and shipped directly to their door. We tailor the entire Curology experience specifically for patients with acne and anti-aging concerns, allowing us to provide incredibly personalized, effective and affordable care at scale.
Our business is growing rapidly, and we’re looking for an experienced Customer Support Manager to lead and grow our team. You will manage and develop our existing team of Specialists, and continue to build out and iterate on team structure and processes as we scale.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the roadmap to ensure we're consistently delivering best-in-class customer experience standards as our business grows and scales
- Lead and grow our Support team (currently 16 people, expected grow 2-3x in 2019)
- Coach and mentor team members with a focus on professional development
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, with a focus on results and optimizations
- Regularly analyze and report team trends. Highlight opportunities to drive improvements in customer satisfaction, productivity, efficiency, SLAs, etc.
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
- Develop and lead end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of critical Support initiatives
- Utilize customer insights and data to systematize recommendations that will further drive growth and loyalty of new and existing customers
- Strengthening team culture and build an engaging work environment that’s aligned with achieving operational excellence
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, marketing, fulfillment, medical and finance to deliver the best customer experience for our patients
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for Curology and what we do!
- Experience building and scaling customer support operations, particularly in a dynamic, fast-paced retail, restaurant, startup or tech environment
- BA/BS degree or related experience
- 6+ years of post university work experience with 3+ years of direct people management experience and at least 1 year managing a Support team
- The ability to think holistically about both traditional and newer support channels including phone, email, live chat, text message, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
Why you’ll love working at Curology:
- Amazing team culture and environment, leading to almost no turnover since the Company’s founding in 2014
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free catered daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company sponsored happy hours and outings