We are a young, fast-growing skincare startup looking for a Fulfillment Technician who will ensure that orders are packaged and shipped in a timely manner. This role requires the ability to organize and prioritize a wide range of daily tasks with varied deadline requirements. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, responsible, and a team player.
- Package and ship orders meeting daily quotas
- Scan barcodes and apply labels to bottles and boxes
- Assemble boxes in preparation for shipment
- Store incoming supplies
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for medications and raw ingredients
- Clean and help maintain equipment or work areas to keep distribution areas organized
- Communicate effectively with other team members and departments
- Handle patient information with accuracy, security and confidentiality
- Experience and education minimally required
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Push/pull up to 50 pounds
- Carry up to 35 pounds
- Repetitious use of hands
- Must be available to work at least 40 hours per week including weekends and evening shifts
- Reliable transportation required
- $13 p/hour
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/ or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
There is a strict no animal policy as the animal’s presence may compromise a sterile environment.