Clear skin can be life-changing, but it's not easy to see a dermatologist. At Curology, we provide prescription medications custom-formulated for each patient's skin and shipped directly to their door. We tailor the entire Curology experience specifically for patients with acne and anti-aging concerns, allowing us to provide incredibly personalized, effective and affordable care at scale. The company is completely unique in the market, well-financed, operationally strong, and positioned for continued growth.
We’ve tripled our business and doubled our headcount over the last year and we aren’t planning on slowing down anytime soon. We are looking for a Head of Recruiting in San Francisco to keep our pace of hiring in line with our rapid growth. You will have the opportunity to build our recruiting processes from the ground up and have an immediate impact on a fast growing company.
You will work in sunny Hayes Valley, San Francisco.
What you'll do:
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process: scout talent, attract, and recruit employees for all positions
- Closely collaborate with hiring managers (primarily the VPs of Marketing, Engineering, Product, Finance, Operations, and our CEO) to define required skills and backgrounds for open positions in our San Francisco office
- Build and optimize our recruiting processes, ensuring a positive experience for candidates, hiring managers and teams
- Implement and test creative solutions for sourcing candidates
- Spearhead Curology’s brand as an employer by sharing stories about our culture, growth and direction
- Make sure we have the right systems in place to ensure our recruiting process is as streamlined as possible
What we're looking for:
- Passion for what we do!
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting with bonus points for prior experience in high-growth tech environment with employee headcount of 100+
- Experience recruiting for technical roles including engineers and product managers
- Experience recruiting marketing and operational talent
- Experience building and optimizing new recruiting processes for a growing company
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and self-direction
- High level of excitement about process improvement and creative problem-solving; ability to diagnose issues and implement effective solutions
- The ability to work as a member of a great team
- Bachelor’s degree
Why you’ll love working at Curology:
- Amazing team culture and environment, leading to almost no turnover since the Company’s founding in 2014
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company sponsored happy hours and outings