Curology is an innovative tele-dermatology practice specializing in acne and anti-aging treatment. Our Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants work together to bring effective, customized, prescription skin care to hundreds of thousands of patients who wouldn’t otherwise be able to access or afford it. Our business has grown over 3x in the past year, and we're looking to fill many positions in order to more than double our medical team in 2019. Our providers love working at Curology, and the team has had almost zero turnover. We offer extensive training, so previous experience in dermatology is not required. Check us out here, and learn more about what it's like to work at Curology by watching our video here or reading our blog here!
What Makes Working at Curology Different
- Revolutionizing Healthcare: Clear skin can be life-changing, but for many people it's not easy or affordable to see a dermatologist. Curology is revolutionizing the traditional healthcare industry, using our web-based technology to bring personalized attention to hundreds of thousands of people nationwide at an incredibly affordable price point.
- Flexible and Sustainable Work Schedule: Our providers see patients online, allowing the autonomy to set their own schedules. We value happy employees and a sustainable, balanced career. (Please note: although work hours are flexible, this is not a remote or part-time position)
- Comfortable & Fun Work Environment: Work alongside our enthusiastic, tight-knit team of dermatologists, other providers, web developers, and support staff in our beautiful, ergonomic, pet-friendly office in San Diego.
- Extensive Training: In-depth training is provided by our expert dermatologists and dermatology providers, so previous experience in dermatology is not required.
Who You Are
- Excited and passionate about Curology’s vision; recognizes the impact on the healthcare industry
- Comfortable working independently as well as with the Curology team
- Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, high-growth environment
- Flexible; you manage your own schedule, at times weekend or off-hours may be needed
- Local to San Diego or willing to relocate to San Diego. This is NOT a telecommute position.
- National certification as a Nurse Practitioner (Adult, Adult-Gero or Family) or Physician Assistant/PA
- Valid Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- At least 1 year of clinical experience working as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Proficient with word processing and computer skills; comfortable adapting to new software and workflow updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance of up to $1,300 per year
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid state licenses/renewals (we manage for you!)
- Competitive salary
- A fun work environment! Company-paid team bonding events and free catered daily lunch