Job Title: Medical Administrative Assistant
Full Time Position
Who We Are
Clear skin can be life-changing, but it's not easy to see a dermatologist. At Curology, we make dermatology both easy and fun — with prescription medications custom-formulated for each patient's skin and shipped directly to their door. We tailor the entire Curology experience specifically for patients with acne and anti-aging concerns, allowing us to provide incredibly personalized and effective care at scale. Check us out here!
The Medical Team Administrative Assistant will be responsible for organizing and supporting our medical team's daily functions. The ideal individual for this position will possess a strong attention to detail, as well as time management and communication skills. The candidate will support day-to-day operations by performing a variety of administrative tasks, including calendar management and assisting with on-boarding of medical staff.
- Google calendar management for multiple individuals and groups
- Coordination of provider vacation schedule
- Scheduling of provider interviews and trainings
- Coordinating and scheduling of provider reviews
- Headshot scheduling
- Assist in medical team event planning
- Take and distribute meeting notes and agendas
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Education, Experience and General Requirements:
- Associate or bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in a medical office
- Comfortable with various aspects of technology including Mac iOS and Google Suite
- Familiarity with ADP preferred
Must have superior organizational and communication skills, a great level of flexibility and enjoy the challenges of supporting a growing office of diverse people and disciplines. Multi-tasking, and a critical eye to detail is also essential. Must have the ability to work well within a team environment and independently, and use solid judgment to manage and impart confidential information.