Curie.Bio is a founder-focused seed-stage venture firm combined with an industry-grade therapeutics accelerator focused on one thing: helping entrepreneurial founders launch viable therapeutics companies. Curie.Bio does this by giving founders access to a team of the world’s best drug hunters and drug makers, seed capital, and best-of-breed services - everything a founder needs to get from concept to a compelling dataset that enables an awesome Series A financing. In a nutshell, we want founders in control of their own company and focused on their area of expertise and creativity, while we help make the rest happen smoothly.
Curie.Bio was designed by founders for founders. Our founding team of Zach Weinberg, Christoph Lengauer and Alexis Borisy, has collectively helped start numerous therapeutics companies and been intimately involved with the Series A financing of many more. We have witnessed first hand the difficulty of going from a seed stage concept to generating the data package necessary for a successful Series A raise; targets need to be properly selected, experiment plans designed, vendors selected and contracted, experiments need to be run, people need to be hired - all with a few million dollars. These perennial challenges are what led to the creation of Curie.Bio. If we want to dramatically increase the number of viable drug companies created every year - we’re going to have to reduce the complexity of getting to a compelling POC data package required for a Series A. Reducing this complexity requires us to provide real support to these new companies - support that is both strategic (think target selection, unique access to strategic partnerships, early introductions to top Series A investors) and operational (experiment execution, vendor management, back office support).
As an early employee joining us on this mission, you will see first hand what it takes to successfully bring a company from concept at the seed stage to compelling wet-lab derived POC data with an industry-grade progressible drug (candidate) that enables a Series A financing. You will work alongside the world’s best drug hunters and industry veterans whose experience spans all facets of drug discovery and preclinical drug development - from disease biology to medicinal chemistry, to recruiting, to business development, and more.
In order for Curie.Bio to achieve its mission, we need the best people. Companies are nothing more than a group of people working together on a shared objective. Great companies are when those individuals come together to form something larger than the sum of its parts.
We are looking to hire a motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized Talent Coordinator to join our people team. You will help to manage the talent acquisition process, work closely with the candidates, talent team, hiring managers, and interview team to ensure an exceptional candidate experience. Our ideal candidate loves creating order out of chaos in a fast-paced environment, is an excellent communicator, and is excited about contributing to the creation of ~50 new therapeutics companies per year.
This role will report into the Chief People Officer of Curie.Bio.
- Provide an amazing candidate experience
- Coordinate complex interviews across multiple searches and teams
- Act as a resource to provide information and assist candidates with booking travel, lodging, and other logistics associated with the interview process
- Provide recruiting analytic reports and support additional projects
- Post and maintain career postings on external websites
- Work to continuously improve and build on our processes
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, including process management, multitasking, prioritization and detail orientation
- Passion for Recruiting/Talent Acquisition/People and building meaningful, long-term relationships
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (e.g. Lever, Greenhouse, Ashby, ), LinkedIn Recruiter, and G-Suite is a plus
- Experience with, and love of, recruiting/people analytics