What You’ll Do: In short, you’ll become 7-10 of our clients’ new favorite person. Your primary role will be rapidly responding to inbound inquiries on behalf of our customers, making connections and setting appointments. You’ll also uncover new sales opportunities by engaging older leads in our clients’ databases. You’ll use text, email, and the phone to conduct high volume prospecting (100-200 activities per day) to qualify potential customers.
- Lead follow-up: Source, identify and qualify new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails
- Discovery process: Develop a deep understanding of Curaytor clients’ businesses and real estate markets. Lead high level discovery calls and conversations with prospects, build and maintain rapport by gaining a clear understanding of their goals
- Collaboration: Route qualified opportunities to the Curaytor agent for further development and closure
- Pipeline development: Continuously develop and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Deliver results: Meet and strive to exceed all monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
What We Look For:
- An active licensed real estate agent with real estate sales experience (required)
- 3-5 years of experience in real estate (highly preferred)
- A track record of high achievement
- A motivated and resilient individual who is comfortable handling objections and rejection
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience thriving in a remote work environment
- Experience using CRM software, customer communication platforms and phone dialers
- Proficiency using G-Suite products
Who We Are: Curaytor is a digital marketing agency that works with top-performing real estate agents and teams around the US and Canada. Since 2013, we’ve helped our clients build their brands and attract more business with beautiful websites, clever content and social media marketing, and strategic multi-channel digital advertising.
Today, we’re expanding our services to deliver our biggest value yet: lead follow-up and setting appointments for our clients. We’re already seeing the signs of product-market fit: customer dependency is high, customer acquisition costs are low, and we already have a waiting list of customers. We need more smart people on our team to continue to support our growth. That's where you come in!
The Good Stuff (Upon Full-Time Hire):
💰 Competitive salary of $60,000 annually plus monthly commission
🏡 Work remotely and live anywhere in the US
🤸 Generous benefit package: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability and paid holidays from day 1 of employment
💵 401(k) with 4% employer match after 6 months of employment
🏝 Unlimited paid vacation days
🧘 Company-wide wellness weeks in July & December
💻 New MacBook and $300 to setup your home office
Check out our reviews on Glassdoor!
Curaytor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, genetic information, and/or veteran status.