Curative is searching for an exceptional Experiential Marketing Manager to help create and execute delightful in-person member experiences. This role will support and own areas of the experiential marketing strategy for the organization and will act as the champion for the brand.
The role requires to work collaboratively across multiple stakeholder groups, including marketing leadership, partner organizations and agencies to design the strategic experiential marketing initiatives as well as developing specific product programs including (but not limited to) participation in conferences/expos, on-ground activations, member events, experiential as part of integrated marketing campaigns.
The position will help identify unique opportunities to deliver against business objectives while carefully tracking budgets and results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop creative ideas for experiences based on marketing strategy, messaging and program objectives.
- Collaborate with creative, content and technical teams/contractors to deliver the highest quality experiences.
- Drive the development of complex creative ideas, respond to a range of briefs and manage multi-stakeholder objectives across larger more integrated projects where it pertains to experiential activations.
- Scope and manage production partners and agencies, ensuring proposals are feasible.
- Responsible for driving objectives, managing stakeholders and deliverables while adhering to the brand vision and guidelines.
- Manage and monitor dedicated experiential spend, optimize results with clear ROI reporting.
- Manage internal stakeholder objectives and external production partners in a highly communicative and effective way.
- Function as a thought leader with significant knowledge of all aspects of experiential marketing including cutting edge techniques to engage and excite the consumer.
- Work closely with all marketing stakeholders to develop briefs and creative tactics/executions that meet the brand's marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with peer groups across functions - social media, broker/employee and member marketing, email, and comms and public relations - to build relationships and execute experiential marketing programs.
- Ensure activation plans, execution timelines, and deliverables are clear, remain on-track and align with the business goals.
- Oversee marketing requests in response to on-going needs of the business, which may include emails to drive referrals, pilot tests of new products or services and retention programs.
- Keep a consistent pulse on the cultural landscape – what is new and next – and actively explore how we can carve out white space for our businesses.
- Support the execution of any relevant brand partnerships to increase brand awareness and reinforce marketing objectives.
To be successful in this role an individual must be able to perform the duties listed below which represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, psychology, business, or similar.
- At least four years of experience in creating and executing live activations, events, physical installations, product experiences while operating in a marketing focused team and environment.
- Understanding or willingness to learn the healthcare industry.
- Ability to build and manage successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders including agencies and production houses.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Confidence and desire to create new relationships quickly.
- Strong computer skills: Google Suite, Asana, and Slack.
- Experience in healthcare is a major plus, but not required.
- Travel up to 20%
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.
Curative does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our career page, any Curative employee(s) or any Curative location. Curative is not responsible for any third-party or recruiter fees related to unsolicited resumes.