The Manager of HR Systems is an exciting new role at Curative that will drive the optimization of the newly implemented UKG Pro and WFD (Workforce Dimensions) HR systems. As a Manager of HR Systems, you will be the functional expert of UKG Pro and WFD (Workforce Dimensions) who will finalize the implementation, and then optimization, of 13+ modules recently launched in January of 2022. You will partner with our existing HR Team and consultants, as we complete knowledge transfer and training.
- Own - Take ownership of the technical configuration of several of the 13+ UKG modules and finalize the functional/technical setup
- Partner - Connect with and understand business requirements of the HR and/or Payroll Teams using those modules
- Translate - Converts business requirements into UKG system configuration and optimization
- Resolve - Drive the resolution of any open issues related to the January 2022 Go Live
- Optimize - Enhances and improves the functionality and processes within UKG in partnership with the HR, Payroll and the HR Systems Team of Analysts
- Train - Partner with HR, Payroll and users to ensure functionality is properly leveraged and data quality is high
- Maintain - Remain current regarding trends and developments in data management and security, and HR Systems
- Manage an assigned HR Systems Analyst
- REQUIRED: 2-5 years of HR Systems Business Analyst experience supporting UKG Pro and/or Kronos Workforce Dimensions modules
- REQUIRED: Excitement about the opportunity to work at a fast moving, startup environment with lots of growth opportunity
- REQUIRED: A positive, “can do” attitude where ownership lines may be blurry, as we push our HR Systems platform and Team forward
- 2-5 years of experience within HR Systems (preferably within HR Operations, HR Service Center, HR Technology or Consulting)
Co-founded by CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors, scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing, ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million COVID-19 vaccines.
Curative’s patient-facing services, healthcare facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United States.
We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being: providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare offering in Austin, January 2023.
Curative does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our career page, any Curative employee(s) or any Curative location. Curative is not responsible for any third-party or recruiter fees related to unsolicited resumes.